Your privacy is important to California Employeru2019s Services. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that California Employeru2019s Services collects, and the ways in which California Employeru2019s Services uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
California Employeru2019s Services may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website or information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including Company Name, Your Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Company Address;
- any other information that you send to California Employeru2019s Services.]
Using personal information
California Employeru2019s Services may use your personal information to:
- [administer this website;]
- [personalize the website for you;]
- [enable your access to and use of the website services;]
- [publish information about you on the website;]
- [send to you products that you purchase;]
- [supply to you services that you purchase;]
- [send to you statements and invoices;]
- [collect payments from you; and]
- [send you marketing communications.]
Where California Employeru2019s Services discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, California Employeru2019s Services may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
California Employeru2019s Services will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
California Employeru2019s Services will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
California Employeru2019s Services is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact California Employeru2019s Services
- by email to [EMAIL ADDRESS]; or
- by post to [POSTAL ADDRESS].
You must retain the “Credit” section in this document. If you wish to use the document without the “Credit” section (e.g. to project a more professional image) then you can get a license to do so here:
It is an infringement of our copyright to use the document without the “Credit” section and without paying the license fee.