Cal-OSHA has changed the field enforcement procedures allowing them to assess more fines to more employers
The Department of Labor has implemented new complex labor laws. California Attorneys say these new laws are an employee lawsuit waiting to happen.
Cal-OSHA has increased fines by over 80%
Get Your Free Consultation And, Free 14 Day Trial Now!
California Labor Laws & Cal-OSHA Regulations
Cal-OSHA Field Enforcement Procedures Have Changed Resulting In Mandatory Compliance For All Employers Regardless Of The Number Of Employees.
- Customized Safety Program
- Customized Heat and Illness Prevention Program
- Monthly Safety Training Topics
- Cal-OSHA Consulting Hot Line
- Cal-OSHA Postings
- Annually onsite inspections upon request
New Cal-OSHA Requirements
- Employers with only one employee must do everything that the Cal-OSHA Standards require.
- The ten employee exemption applies only to documentation of your hazard inspections.
- The documentation exemption does not mean you do not have to do the inspections and prove that you have done.
- Documentation is key do not be deceived
- Cal-OSHA has new enforcement procedures.
- You must now document that you are doing everything that your safety programs say you are doing.
- In November of 2016 fines were increased by 80%
- Cal-OSHA has been mandated by the Feds to assess more serious fines on employers who do not comply.
- Customized Attorney Written Employee Handbook
- New Hire Packages (Updated Annually)
- Termination Packages (Updated Annually)
- Employers Hotline
- State and Federal Postings
- Compliance Strategies that will fit your companies needs
California Employers Services Can Help!
We work hard to take the complexity out of our California Labor Law/Cal-OSHA Small Business Consulting Solutions. We replace the complexity with simplicity so that every employer can get in, and then stay in compliance.
- Since 1997 we have been making compliance easy.
- Not only do we know the laws but we know how they are being enforced.
- Everything that we provide is customized to your business.
Baker Custom Cabinets
“We have been members of CES Today for years. Over the years we have had a couple of Cal-OSHA visits. During those stressing moments we have found CES Today to be a reliable service.
It is nice to know that when we put in a call to CES Today we will be taken care of promptly.”
CKM Automotive Repair, Fresno
“CES Today has been helping us since 2000. We call them for all of our employee issues, and they have always been there for us.
We have found that the advice given has been solid. No matter what we need when we call they are there.”